Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Last Post

     This is the last post of my Epic Romeo and Juliet blog. It was fun creating new pictures from scratch. I made six pictures. In 3 1/2 of them, I used fakemovieposter.com. In the others, I used apps on my iPad. The one that took me longest to make was one of the first ones I made, using my iPad, I cropped the letters and flowers which took me about 3-4 days. It was fun though, I'm sure I will do this agian in the future, whether it's later in highschool, college, or in my career. I will be more prepared next time. The class of 2014, in Mr. Provenzano's class is really lucky. We were the first, and possibly last school to do something like this. I really enjoyed this project and I thank Mr. Provenzano for letting us do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment